PanIIT Alumni India (PIAI) has conceived Tech4Bharat as a strategic event to review and realign the current initiatives and launch fresh ones.
The event will feature engaging panel discussions bringing Academia, Policy makers and the Industry leaders. The expert panel moderators from PanIIT will lead the discussions to gather the diverse views and galvanize them into a common pursuit of excellence for our fine institutions of technical education.
The key feature of Tech4Bharat is the launch of a IIT Directors Forum attended by the Directors of majority of the 23 IITs. A workshop attended by the members and moderated by Padma Shri BVR Mohan Reddy will deliberate the collaboration between the Forum, PanIIT Alumni and the industry to render feedback to the policy makers and provide execution support. The Forum members will be present at the plenary for networking.
The Solve4Bharat 24 hour Hackathon will provide an opportunity to the talented teams from all across the country to showcase their skills in applying technology to solve the day-to-day public issues in Healthcare, Education and Mass Transportation.
Join us in this thought provoking event to participate, network and contribute to the nation building.
IIT Director's Forum
PIAI will launch IIT Directors Forum on the eve of the Tech4Bharat. The forum will include past and present directors of 23 IITs. A workshop at the first meeting of the Forum attended by the members and moderated by Padma Shri BVR Mohan Reddy will deliberate the collaboration between the Forum, PanIIT Alumni and the industry to render feedback to the policy makers and provide execution support. The Forum members will be present at the plenary for networking. The outcome of the workshop will feature in the plenary of the next day.
IIT Directors forum workshop will be conducted in 3 breakout groups >
Pan IIT AI Forum
PanIIT AI Forum (PAIF) was launched at the PIA conclave in Jan 2019 to develop and build the Indian ecosystem to absorb and utilise AI effectively for national, individual and social benefit.. A panel discussion at Tech4Bharat plenary will review the progress of the forum’s work and recalibrate the roadmap for future.
- To develop the Indian ecosystem for absorption of AI in industry, governance, and other domains
- Interaction with the industry representatives, government, and IIT Alumni
What you can expect from the event
- Tech4Bharat brings all the stakeholders together at one location and creates opportunity for interaction, participation and collaboration – facilitated by IIT Alumni Meet academia, researchers, practitioners, start-ups, industry, and policy makers
- Involve other stakeholders in the journey of fulfilling its charter and broad base the Forum
- Create strategy for developing the Indian ecosystem for inducting new technologies for the country’s all-round improvement
- Collaborate with Industry, Academia and other stakeholders to set objectives and roadmap for fulfilment of its charter
Hackathon - Solve4Bharat
The Annual 24 Hr. Hackathon – Solve4Bharat will showcase innovation, problem solving and product development skills of the participants. It will stimulate conversations on Industry-Academia collaboration, particularly on talent management and talent development strategy. 50+ talented teams from all over the country have already signed up for this exciting event.
- First: INR 5 Lakh
- Second: INR 2 Lakh
- Special: INR 10,000 each (x10 prizes)
Solve4Bharat teams will focus on any of the following topics:
- Urban Development and management
- Wearables and Tech for HealthCare
- Education and Awareness